Are you looking for a job opportunity in Indian Railways? Indian Railways has paved a way for all such aspirants by releasing lakhs of vacancies on various posts in different zones.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancies can visit the official website at indianrailways.gov.in.
For the last two years, Railways has opened its gate for unemployed aspirants and still, the opportunity is not finished yet. As of now, Indian Railways planning to recruit more employees in its various departments across the country.
Government aspirants who have lost all hopes for government jobs then let’s start from scratch and apply for the following vacancies to make your dreams come true now!
Check zonal wise jobs released by Railway Recruitment Board:
1. Western Railway Recruitment 2019
Check vacancy details:
Loco Inspector (Electrical): 9 Posts
- BDTS (ELT): 2 Posts
- UDN (ELT): 3 Posts
- BDTS (DSL): 1 Post
- NDB (ELT): 2 Posts
- BSR (ELT): 1 Post
Important Dates To Remember:
Last date for application: July 12, 2019
2. Western Railway Recruitment 2019
For Senior Resident: 12 posts
Educational Qualification Required:
Aspirants should have completed Post Graduation recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty, (ii) Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI In the concerned Specialty, (iii) Post PG Qualification for SR in Super specialty ( GI Surgery & Gastroenterology ) (iv) The candidate should complete the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma on or before the date of interview.
Important dates to remember:
Walk in Interview for Sr Residents: July 11, 2019 (11.30)
3. Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Junior Engineer/ Jr. Technical Associate (Works): 7 Posts
Education Qualification –
- Candidates should have completed 4 years Bachelors degree in (a) Civil Engineering or (b) a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
– 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration
– A combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
Age limit Category-wise:
- For Unreserved- 33 Years
- For OBC– 36 Years
- For SC/ST – 28 Years.
Important dates –
- Last Date to apply: July 19, 2019 (5 PM)
- Last date for receiving Demand Draft and application printout: July 26, 2019 (5 PM)
4. North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019
Post Details –
- Nursing Superintendent: 9 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 1 Post
- Pharmacist: 1 Post
- Health and Malaria Inspector: 2 Posts
- ECG/Technician: 1 Post
Walk-In-Interview date: July 15, 2019
Candidates who will be selected for the posts will get the following per month salary:
- Nursing Superintendent: Rs. 44, 900/- (Level-7)
- Health and Malaria Inspector: Rs. 35, 400/- (Level – 6)
- Pharmacist: Rs. 29, 200/- (Level – 5)
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 21, 700/- (Level – 3)
- ECG/Technician: Rs. 19, 900/- (Level – 2)
Note: To know details about vacancies released by various zones, check the official websites only.