The Railway Recruitment Board is conducting its third-day examination for the Group C ALP and Technician today i.e. 13th August at the various examination centre. Today, more than thousands of candidates will be going to appear for the first stage computer-based test today. However, the first shift has concluded at 11:00 am and candidates are coming out of their exam centre.
Meanwhile, two more shift of ALP and Technician examination are left which will be started at 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
Candidates who are going to appear for the Railways examination must be aware of that the examination will consist of four sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness & Current Affairs. The time duration for the examination is 60 minutes and for the wrong attempt, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
Likewise, previous exams of RRB Group C paper analysis, today, we are also going to do the same and will tell you about the level of the exam and also the type of questions that have been asked in the paper.
Have a look at the shift 1 exam analysis:
RRB ALP Mathematics section analysis:
This section was moderate to tough.
• Simple Interest
• Profit & Loss
RRB ALP General Intelligence and Reasoning section analysis:
This section of the Group C exam was easy to moderate
• Statement & Assumption
• Statement & Conclusion
• Data Sufficiency
• Number Series
• Counting of Figure
RRB ALP General Science:
The questions were moderate in this section. As per the reports, we have got some question that have been asked in Shift I exam:
1. An eardrum is absent in - snakes
2. AIDS is caused by - Virus
3. Excess amount of absorbed water by plants is liberated out by? - Transpiration
4. Damping off of seedlings is caused by - Peronospola parasitica.
5. Some questions related to GST.
6. First element of periodic table – Hydrogen
7. Who is father of genetics? - Gregor Mendel
8. C Stands in BCG- Bacillus Calmette Guerin (BCG)
9. Propane’s chemical formula?
10. The source of energy in the Sun?
RRB ALP General Awareness on Current Affairs section analysis:
This section of the Shift I exam was easy to moderate. Check out some questions asked in the exam:
1. Where is Rajbari national park situated? - Tripura
2. The Blackbuck National Park is located in which state? - Gujarat
3. The World Wetlands Day is observed on_________ - February 2
4. The Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park is situated in which state? - Gujarat
5. Where is Silent Valley national park situated? - Kerela
Stay tuned for more updates.