The National Testing Agency or NTA will be going to release the UGC NET June exam admit card on its official website. Therefore, candidates should keep their eyes on the official website to download their admit card for the June exam that will conduct from June 20, 21, 2019 and June 24 to 28, 2019.
According to the official notification, "The candidates are hereby informed that the downloading of Admit Card of UGC-NET June 2019 will take place
from 27th May 2019."
Follow these steps to download UGC NET June exam admit card 2019:
1. Open the official website of NTA at ntanet.ac.in
2. Check out the link for UGC NET June exam admit card
3. Enter registration id and password to download your hall ticket
4. Click on Ok
5. After details submission, admit card will appear on the official website
6. Download UGC NET admit card
7. Take a print out for future references
NTA likely to release the UGC NET June exam results by 15th July.
Earlier, UGC NET exam was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). From 2018, the National Testing Agency started conducting the UGC NET exam twice in the year.
The UGC NET is held for the eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both.