NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) online application process has been closed on 12 March 2018. According to the notification, candidates were informed that they will get the one-time opportunity for doing the form correction.
So, aspirants, grab the opportunity for doing the correction in you form from 15 March 2018. Because if any mistake might occur in their form may affect their merit or result as mentioned in the official notification.
The corrections that can be made by the students after filling up the form are given below:
1. Check your identity and if changes required then correct it.
2. Write your correct Date of Birth
3. Fill your gender details correctly
4. Mention your state code of eligibility
5. Correct your category in a case filled wrong
6. Check your disability status again in the form
7. Mention the medium of writing the question paper
8. Check your examination centre details
9. Again check your percentage score in Class 12th
10. Check whether your father’s or mother’s name are correctly filled or not
Well, candidates can only correct their details like Identification Identity, Date of Birth, and Gender, if they have filled their application form using any other id than Aadhaar card. Therefore, such candidates would only be able to add their Aadhaar enrolment number in their online application form.