The National Bank for Rural and Agricultural Development Bank (NABARD) had put out a notice for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade A, asking applicants to put in an application for the post. The application process for the job starts today.
The link is now operational and accessible on NABARD’s official website, nabard.org. Applicants who wish to apply can start filling the forms and bear in mind that the last date to apply is on August 2, 2022. Applicants please note that to apply for the post of Assistant Manager, there is a particular age limit.
The minimum age limit for applicants is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years as on July 1, 2022. The candidates must not be born earlier than July 2, 1992 and later than July 1, 2001. The notice has stated the relaxation age rules according to the category.
The applicants must be an officer with a minimum of five years of commissioned service in the Navy/Army/Air Force. The applicants must have a genuine Ex-Serviceman ID Card as mentioned in the formal notice.
Applicants belonging to the general category have to give an application fee of Rs.650 with an intimation charge of Rs.100. The SC/ST/PWD category do not have to pay application fee but only the intimation fee of Rs.100.
NABARD Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
1) Visit the official website – nabard.org
2) Then go to the Career Section and then click on the click here button below
3) Candidates will be able to see the apply online button
4) Click on it and fill in the details
Pay the fees
5) Submit and download the form
6) All are advised to keep a copy of the same for future reference. The tentative date for the NABARD preliminary online examination for the post of Assistant Manager is on September 7, 2022.