The schedule of MP NEET UG Counselling 2022 Round 2 has been announced by the Office of Commissioner, Medical Education, Bhopal. Students can apply for counseling through the official website.
According to the official notification, registration for Round 2 Counselling will start on November 17. The last date to apply for counselling is November 20. The authorities will announce the seat allotment result on November 23, 2022. Students can report to the allotted medical/dental college from November 24 to November 30.
Students can opt for upgradation through their login after admission from November 24 to November 30, 2022.
MP NEET UG Counselling 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Go to the official site - dme.mponline.gov.in.
- On the homepage, search and click on MP NEET UG Counselling 2022 link
- Key in login credentials and click on submit in order to access the MP NEET UG Counselling 2022 application form
- Fill in the MP NEET UG Counselling 2022 application form and make the payment of fees and submit it
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need
For more details and queries, candidates are advised to visit the official website.