The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. (MAHATRANSCO) has released a job notification for the post of Executive Director on its official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can read the vacancy details by reading the notification no. 03/2019. Mahatransco has begun the application process from June 26th, 2019.
Applicants are advised to submit their application form via offline mode only.
The last date to submit the application form for the post of Executive Director vacancy in Human Resource (HR) is July 17th, 2019.
Candidates should read the notification available at mahatransco.in, before applying for the vacancy.
Check eligibility criteria:
Candidates must hold two years full time or three years part time degree of Post Graduate/Diploma in Business Administration (MBA)/Management Studies (MMS)/Personnel Management (MPM) with Specialization in Human Resources Management/Development/Personnel Management.
Candidates applying for the post should fall into the age bracket of 44 years to 55 years of age. Also, there will be two years of relaxation to the departmental candidates.
Application Fee for Mahatransco Recruitment 2019
- For All category candidates – Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment: Candidates will have to pay application fee via Demand Draft payable to “Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd.,” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Notification released on: 26 June 2019
- Offline Application process begins: 26 June 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Offline Application: 17 July 2019 by 11.59 PM
- Tentative date of exam: August 2019
Also Read: FCI Result 2019: Wait over! Check Depot, JE, Steno, other posts entrance exam result before June 30