Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited applications for over 200 latest jobs released on its official website. The application link for the submission of the application form is activated. Therefore, candidates who are willing to apply for the Public Service Commission exam can apply now.
The last date for the submission of the application form is 15th May 2019.
Therefore, aspirants can submit their application form before the application window closed.
Check out vacancy details:
JPSC has released a total of 262 vacancies for Assistant Professor.
Candidates who are having a master degree of MD/MS) in the concerned subject as per the TEQ can apply for the vacancy.
Applicants who have worked as Junior Resident for 3 years and 1 year as Senior Resident in a relevant subject in any recognized medical college are eligible for the recruitment drive.
Candidates who attain the age of 30 years can apply for the vacancy.
Important dates to remember:
- Application process starts on: April 24, 2019
- Last date to submit application form: May 24, 2019
Here’s how to apply for JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website at jpsc.gov.in
2. Look for the link of Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
3. Register yourself for the submission of application form
4. Fill up your correct details asked by the commission
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Make online fee payment
7. Submit your form
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for further use