Bihar Government has invited application form for various posts released in Bihar health department. As per the notification, 105 vacancies will be filled under this recruitment.
Bihar Government released vacancies for the posts of Food Safety Officer, Junior Analyst, Assistant Public Analyst, Food Analyst, Assistant Chemical Analyst and Microbiologist.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the above vacancies must have fulfilled the following eligibility criteria required by the state government.
Check Bihar Government Recruitment 2019:
Total post: 105 vacancies
Bihar Government Recruitment 2019:
- Food Safety Officer - 91 posts
- Microbiologist - 1 post
- Assistant Public Analyst, - 4 posts
- Junior Analyst -1 post
- Assistant Chemical Analyst - 1 post
- Food Analyst - 6 posts
- Senior Analyst - 1 post
Eligibility Criteria Required for Bihar Government:
- Food Safety Officer - Candidates who hold the degree of Bachelors in Food and Technology or Diary Technology or Bio-Technology or equivalent from a recognised board/university.
- Junior Analyst -Applicants should hold a Degree in Science and Food Analysis with relevant experience of 1-year.
- Senior Analyst - Aspirants should hold the Degree in Science and Food Analysis with relevant experience of 3 years.
- Starting date of application: September 11, 2019
- Last date of application : September 25, 2019
Age limit required for Bihar Health department job
The maximum age limit required to apply for the vacancies is 37 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
Know how to apply:
Candidates should visit the official website of Bihar Government at http://gov.bih.nic.in/. Application form should be submitted on or before 25th September.