The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for the positions of Analyst Programmers and Research Associate.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for the vacancies before the application window gets closed.
Check more details about IBPS Vacancy:
- Analyst Programmer (Linux): 2 Posts
- Analyst Programmer (Windows): 1 Post
- Research Associate: 2 Posts
Last date to apply for IBPS Analyst Programmers and Research Associate jobs: July 20th, 2019
Eligibility Criteria Required:
Educational Qualification for IBPS Vacancy 2019:
For Analyst Programmer (Linux):
Candidates who hold the degree of B.E./B.Tech /MCA and also have minimum experience of 5 years for development and managing computer application in Linux/Python for high volume data processing can apply.
For Analyst Programmer (Window):
Applicants should hold the degree of B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree can apply for the post. Also, a minimum of 5 years of experience for developing and managing web-based computer applications with MS SQL Database in Windows and ASP.NET required.
For Research Associate:
Candidates who have the degree of post-graduation in Psychology/ Education or Management with specialization in HR from recognized University/Institutes can apply. Also, interested applicant should hold one year of experience in academic Research/Test Development.
Age limit required:
- For Analyst Programmer: 21- 35 years
- For Research Associate: 21- 30 years.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Application process begins: July 5, 2019
- Last date to apply for IBPS vacancy: July 20, 2019
- Admit Card will be available from: After July 24, 2019
- Online Examination (Tentative date): First week of August 2019
- Computer Programming Test/Interview: August 2019
Note: To read official details about the vacancies released by IBPS, click here.
Also Read: Income Tax Recruitment 2019: New vacancies released for Multi Tasking Staff and Tax Assistant; here’s how to apply