The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released over 7000 vacancies for the Clerk post this year. Candidates who have not applied for the examination then, today is the last date to submit your online application form.
According to the official website, IBPS has invited the applications to fill 7275 Clerk posts which will be going to end today, i.e. 10th October at 11:59 pm. All the aspiring candidates who wanted to work in the banking sector can apply today for the vacancies.
Under this recruitment drive, the IBPS aims to fill 7275 Clerk post under Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerk VIII) in the participating banks.
Graduates from any stream can apply for the posts having Computer knowledge and also English as one of the subjects at SSC/HSC/Intermediate/Graduation level are eligible to apply for the post released by IBPS.
Remember, before applying for the vacancies should know the eligibility criteria about the post.
Here's how to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of IBPS at ibps.in
2. Click on the relevant link which shows the recruitment for IBPS Clerk
3. Submit your details asked on the official website
4. Submit your application fees and upload your documents
5. Click on OK after previewing your application form carefully
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout of the result for future reference
Check out the important dates of IBPS Clerk Exam 2018:
- Last date for online application process: 10th October, 2018
- Application fees payment: 18th September, 2018 to 10th October, 2018
- Download your pre-exam training call letters: November 2018
- Download your preliminary exam call letters: November 2018
- Pre-Exam training: 26th November to 1st December, 2018
- Preliminary exam dates: 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th December, 2018
- Result of preliminary exam: December 2018/January 2019
- Main examination date: 20th January 2019
- Provisional allotment: April 2019