Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released a job opportunity on over 300 posts for the job aspirants. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can submit their application form for the various posts released by IB.
The notification released by IB stated that the applications are invited to fill up Intelligence Officer and also for other posts. IB has released a total of 318 posts that will be filled under this recruitment drive.
However, the last date to apply for the posts is within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment news.
So, candidates can apply for the recruitment till April 2019.
Check out vacancy details:
- Deputy Director/Tech: 3 posts
- Senior Accounts Officer: 2 posts
- Senior Research Officer: 2 posts
- Security Officer (Technical): 6 posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone: 1 post
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l/Executive: 54 posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech: 7 posts
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical): 12 posts
- Assistant Security Officer (General): 10 posts
- Personal Assistant: 7 posts
- Caretaker: 4 posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer-ll/Tech: 167 posts
- Research Assistant: 2 posts
- Halwai Cum Cook: 11 posts
- Accountant: 26 posts
- Nursing Orderly: 2 posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 1 post
Check out important dates:
- Application process begins: 22nd February 2019
- Last date to apply: Within 60 days from the date of publication of an ad in the employment news i.e. 22nd April 2019.
How to apply:
All the interested candidates can submit their application form to the Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21 within 60 days (17 April) from the date of issuance of this circular.