The Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) releases the results of Goa Board Class 12th exam results today on its official website.
Due to heavy traffice, Goa Board official website gets crashed. Therefore, students can also check their results via SMS.
Here's how to check score through SMS:
- GOA12SEAT NUMBER Send it to 56263
- GOA12SEAT NUMBER Send it to 5676750
- GOA12SEAT NUMBER Send it to 58888
- GB12SEAT NUMBER Send it to 54242.
This year, the Goa Board conducted the Class 12th exam from 5th March to 26th March 2019. The Goa HSSC board exam was conducted by the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education across the state.
Students of Class 12 or HSSC can check their scores at gbshse.gov.in.
Here’s how to check Goa Board Class 12th Result 2019:
1. Visit the official website at gbshse.gov.in.
2. Click on the Class 12th or HSSC result link available on the home page
3. Submit your roll number and dob
4. Click on Ok
5. Your result will appear on the page
6. Download your Class 12th results
7. Take a printout for further use
Also, apart from the official websites, Goa board students can also check their results on partner websites like indiaresults.com and examresults.net (both are private websites).