Aspirants who are waiting to apply for the courses offered by the Delhi University then, their wait will soon to be finished before this month ends.
As per the official website, the online application process for undergraduate courses will start in the last week of April. Therefore, candidates who are willing to apply for the undergraduate courses can do the registration by the end of the month.
While the registration for the courses whose admission will be conducted through an online entrance exam will begin from 7th May 2019. So, all the interested candidates should keep their eyes on the official website of Delhi University to know the update about the examination.
Check out the courses offered by DU:
- BA (Pass)
- BA Business Economics
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- BA (Honours) in Humanities
- Bachelors of Elementary Education
- BA (Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA- Financial Investment Analysis)
- Bachelor of Science (in Physical Education, Health Education)
- BSc (Honours) in Science stream
There are several DU affiliated colleges which are the dream college among the students like St.Stephens, Miranda House, Hindu College, SRCC and LSR. However, the selection of the candidates based on the merit lists released by the varsity.