The National Testing Agency (NTA) has finished conducting CUET UG 2022 exam and now it is expected to release the answer key soon. The last phase of the examination was held on August 30 this year.
Students are eagerly waiting for the Agency to release the CUET UG 2022 provisional answer key. Once, released, on the official website, students will be able to check and challenge the answer key.
As per NTA, the CUET UG 2022 had an average attendance of 60 percent for all six phases in the country.
Students must note that they will have the opportunity to raise objections against the provisional answer keys with a non-refundable online payment. The processing fee to challenge the provisional answer key is Rs 200 per challenged question.
CUET UG 2022: Marking Schema
- Students will be given 5 marks for every correct answer/ most appropriate answer
- For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted (-1)
- No mark will be awarded to students if the question is unanswered/ marked for review
- If more than one option is correct, 5 marks will be awarded to students who marked any of the correct options.
- If all options are found to be correct, 5 marks will be given to students who attempted the question
- If all options are incorrect/the question is incorrect/the question is dropped, 5 marks will be given to students who attempted the question
CUET UG 2022: Simple steps to check answer key
- Go to the official website of CUET - cuet.samarth.ac.in
- On the homepage, search and click on the link - 'CUET UG 2022 Answer Key'. (once released)
- A new page will displayed on the screen, key in login credentials and click on submit button
- The CUET UG 2022 answer key will be displayed on the screen
For more details and queries, students are advised to visit the official website of CUET - cuet.samarth.ac.in.