CBSE CTET 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the online registration for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021 on its official website.
Interested candidates can apply for the CTET 2021 at ctet.nic.in.
CBSE has started the online registration on September 20 while the last date for the submission of the application form is on or before October 19. Candidates can submit their application fee till October 20.
CBSE will conduct the CTET exam between December 16 to January 13, 2022. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be held in an online mode so that teachers can become computer literate.
Candidates are advised to check the details of the examination, syllabus, eligibility criteria, examination fee, syllabus, and other dates from the official website CBSE CTET.
Know how to apply for CBSE CTET 2021:
- Visit the official website of CBSE at ctet.nic.in
- Click on the link which says “CTET 2021 application form”
- Click on apply option
- Register yourself to generate login id and password
- Submit your application form
- Upload your scanned documents
- Make online fee payment
- Click on Ok
- Download your application form
- If required, take a printout for further purpose
CBSE CTET exam will be held in 20 languages throughout the country.