The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) aims to fill a total of 357 vacancies for Group A, B, C posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts released at cbse.nic.in.
The last date to apply for the posts is December 16, 2019. CBSE released vacancies for the posts of Assistant Secretary, Analyst (IT), Assistant Secretary (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Senior Assistant, Accountant, Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant.
As per the official notification, CBSE invited a total of 357 vacancies for Group A, B, C posts.
Name of the vacancy for CBSE Recruitment 2019:
- Assistant Secretary: 14 posts
- Analyst (IT): 14 posts
- Assistant Secretary (IT): 7 posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 8 posts
- Junior Assistant: 204 posts
- Senior Assistant: 60 posts
- Stenographer: 25 posts
- Junior Accountant: 19 posts
- Accountant: 6 posts
Here’s how to apply for CBSE Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in
2. Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab shown on the homepage
3. Click on the apply button
4. Read all the instructions carefully
5. Submit your details asked on the page
6. Upload your documents
7. Make fee payment
8. Download your duly filled form
9. Take a printout for further purpose
CBSE Recruitment 2019: Application fee to be paid
- For Group A posts: Application fees of Rs 1, 500 for each post.
- For Group B and C posts: Application fees Rs 800 for each post
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex Servicemen/ Women/ Regular CBSE Employee(s): NIL
Candidates who will qualify the exam will get the following pay scale:
- Assistant Secretary: Selected aspirants will get salary under the level 11 OF 7th CPC (PB-3) of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39, 100 + GP Rs 6600 of 6th CPC)
- Assistant Secretary (IT): Aspirants will get the Level 11 OF 7th CPC (PB 3 of Rs 15, 600 to Rs 39, 100 + GP Rs 6,600 of 6th CPC)
- Stenographer: Level 4 of 7th CPC (PB-1 of RS 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2, 400 of 6th CPC)
Note: To know more details about CBSE vacancies, visit the official website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in.