Aspirants who wanted to make their career in banking sector then Bank of Baroda will help you in shaping your career in the field. As BOB has released an recruitment on over 900 posts on its official website. So, aspirants can apply on the website before 26th December 2018.
As per the latest notification, BOB has released 913 Specialist Officer posts only at bankofbaroda.co.in. By log in on to the official website, candidates can apply their application form for the post released by the bank. On the official website, candidates can also check the information about the posts in details.
Also, aspirants can check some important details about the posts in this article also.
Check out the criteria for the BOB Specialist Officer post:
There are total posts of 913 for Specialist Officer.
- For Legal officer (Scale-III)- 20 posts
- For Legal Officer (Scale-II)- 40 posts
- Wealth Management/ Service Sales (Scale-I)- 700 posts
- Wealth Management/ Service Sales (Scale-II)- 150 posts
- Wealth Management/ Service Operation (Scale-I)- 1 post
- Wealth Management/ Service Operation (Scale-II)- 1 post
The last date to apply for the vacancy is 26th December, therefore, candidates are advised to apply for the recruitment before the last date.
The minimum age limit for the BOB SO is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 35 years.
Also read: AIIMS Registrations 2019: These documents are required for MBBS exam registration process