Home » Bizarre News » Wedding pandal catches fire; what guests do next will shock you!

Wedding pandal catches fire; what guests do next will shock you!

Speed News Desk | Updated on: 1 December 2021, 11:28 IST

Wedding season is in full swing across the country. The Internet has been filled with many wedding videos that have gone viral on social media. However, one such video from Maharashtra’s wedding function has been shared on the Internet which has shocked everyone.

Indian weddings are incomplete without delicious meals and people are dying to attend wedding functions to eat Shaadi ka khana. The viral video shows people enjoying their food despite a raging fire at a venue in Maharashtra.

The viral clip was shared by the Indian Fire Service on Facebook along with a caption, “Wedding pandal catches fire. The guest is torn between checking it out and gobbling the delicious meal”

Watch video:

In the video, a massive fire and smoke can be seen at the wedding pandal which is a few meters away from the dining area. However, people didn’t get panic after seeing the fire instead they were enjoying the food at the wedding.

According to reports, the fire broke out in a storeroom of Ansari marriage hall in Bhiwandi, Thane around 10 pm on Sunday.

Thankfully, no casualties were reported in the incident. The fire was doused after three fire engines arrived at the spot.

The cause of the fire remains unconfirmed but officials suspect that fireworks could have resulted in the blaze.

First published: 1 December 2021, 11:28 IST