While Keith Sequeira left the show just a day before the grand finale, the top three of Bigg Boss Double Trouble have also been decided.
According to the latest update on the show, Rochelle Rao is not among the top three. This means that Prince Narula, Mandana Karimi and Rishabh Sinha are now just a step away from the BB9 trophy.
The shoot of the grand finale episode has already been completed. However, the name of the winner has been kept under wraps.
Here's a peek into what to expect from tonight's show:
1. Salman Khan always has the audience hooting and cheering whenever he makes an entry on Bigg Boss. This time around, the entry will be a grand one. Salman will be seen grooving on his filmy numbers and will enter with Samrat Ashoka from the popular Colors show, Chakravartin Ashoka.
2. Indian television's best loved Naagin - Mouni Roy aka Shivanya - will perform on the Bigg Boss stage once again. This time however, she will join host Salman in a performance of his romantic tune, Main Hoon Hero Tera.
3. Trust the Comedy Nights Bachao team to tickle your funny bone with their performance tonight. The comedians will pull the legs of the evicted contestants - who are the special guests of the episode - but the troupe will also join the finalists inside the house.
4. As is tradition, this season's couples, Kishwar-Suyyash and Rochelle-Keith will perform some romantic dance numbers. The Rochelle-Keith performance will see them romancing by the pool - to the Hate Story 3 track Tumhe Apna Banane Ka.
5. All that romance will be followed by dance performances by Prince, Mandana and Rishabh.
While Prince will make TV stars Pooja and Jigyasa groove with him, Rishabh will tap into his "inner devil". Mandana Karimi on the other hand, will spread her Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3 magic.
We can't wait for the Grand Finale. Who deserves to win? What do you think?