Apple has finally lifted the veil off its iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Apple claims that the phones - the first ever dust and water resistant models from the tech giant - will "improve all the ways the iPhone is used".
Here are the specifications of the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus:
iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus specifications
- 12 megapixel camera with optical image stabilisation on both the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- The iPhone7 Plus offers a dual rear camera setup, limited to its model. The phone contains two 12-megapixel cameras - a wide angle camera and a telephoto camera that together offer two-times optical zoom and up to 10 times digital zoom.
- Both phones come with iOS 10, which includes an update to Messages as well as a new and improved Siri.
- Retina HD display
- Taptic Engine which allows for customisable tactile feedback.
- Apple's new wireless headphones use Apple W1 chip to improve sound while retaining battery life.
- Immersive stereo speakers
- EarPods with a Lightning connecter
- A 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
- Both phones support up to 25 LTE bands
- The powerful A10 Fusion chip has four cores, making it two times faster than the iPhone 6.
- Water and dust resistant
- A new home button
iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus prices
Both phones will be available in silver, gold, rose gold and black finish in 32GB, 128GB and 256GB models starting at US $649.
The price of the standard iPhone 7 plus will start at $769.