Albert Einstein was one of the greatest scientists in the world and his contribution to Science was immensely grateful for the world. Because of scientific theories i.e., a general theory of relativity and the mass-energy equivalence have changed the perception of one and individual.
On his 140th birth anniversary, we have decided to give him a special tribute by revealing his unknown facts that are still unknown to many people.
Check out some interesting things related to genius Einstein’s life:
1. Alber Einstein was born on 14th March 1879 in Ulm, Kingdom of Württemberg, Germany.
2. He received the Nobel prize for Physics in 1921. He was conferred with the award for his explanation of the photoelectric effect.
3. He was not able to talk properly. Einstein himself told to his biographer that he won’t be able to speak until at the age three.
4. After the death of first President of Israel Chaim Weizmann on 9th November 1952, Einstein was offered for the position of President. However, he denied the offer. He states the reason, ‘due to natural aptitude and the experience to deal properly with people.’
5. Many few people know that Einstein was a good violinist.
6. Being a renowned scientist, Einstein was also failed in the entrance examination for early admission into the Swiss Federal Polytechnical School.
7. After the death of the greatest scientist in 1955, his brain was removed without taking permission from his family by Princeton pathologist Thomas Harvey. He conducted the autopsy. He took the brain of Einstein to his home and kept it in a jar. Later, he was fired from his job for refusing to relinquish the organ.