Thalapathy Viay's Diwali release Mersal has completed two weeks of its theatrical release, but looks like there is no stopping for the film as long as its Box Office performance is concerned. The action entertainer, which had released on October 18 2017, has already minted Rs. 200 crore worldwide to become the sixth South film to do so.
Be it in India or overseas, Mersal has continued its strong dominance at the Box Office.
In Malaysia, Mersal had crossed the life time collections of Rajinikanth blockbusters Enthiran and Sivaji: The Boss to bag the third sport in the list of highest grossing Indian films. The Thalapathy starrer is now only behind Shah Rukh Khan's Dilwale and Rajinikanth's Kabali in the list of top grossers in Malaysia.
Check out the top 5 highest grossing Indian films in Malaysia.
1) Dilwale - Shah Rukh Khan - MYR 15.07 M
2) Kabali - Rajinikanth - MYR 12.7 M
3) Mersal - Thalapathy Vijay - MYR 11.1 M (12 theatrical days)
4) Enthiran - Rajinikanth - MYR 9.77 M
5) Sivaji - Rajinikanth - MYR 8.53 M