After the much-hyped Gerua, makers of Rohit Shetty's Dilwale are out with another highly-anticipated song titled Manma Emotion. The song starring actors Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon is a peppy hip-hop number, and a prerequisite for any Bollywood masala film.
Here are a few highlights from the song: And you can watch it here.
1. It shows Varun and Kriti dancing on roads amidst colourfully modified cars.
2. It could be anything but a repeat of Tiger Shroff-Kriti Sanon Pappi song from Heropanti. Yes, we do remember that song as well.
3. It's a song that proves what a magnificent dancer Varun Dhawan is. But, fortunately, we've had enough of it from him in many of his previous songs - Jee Karda (Badlapur), Chunariya (ABCD 2), Tera Hero Idhar Hai (Main Tera Hero), Saturday-Saturday (Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania) and Radha (Student Of The Year).
4. The lyrics go like "Tera jalwa dekha...toh dil hua Milkha...badi tez bhaagey re e e e e e e...manma emotion jaagey re, manma emotion jaagey re..." And it's not 'emotion' the way it is normally pronounced, but emo's'an, because it's cool to make fun of people who can't pronounce it properly.
5. Manma Emotion, however, doesn't give away much about the story of the film. Except that of course, there's another love story apart from Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol in the film.
6. The track has been sung by Amit Mishra, Anushka Manchanda and Antara Mitra and the music has been composed by Pritam Chakraborty.