Vijay Diwas: Share these patriotic quotes and messages to commemorate the valour of Indian Army
It has now been 48 years of 1971 Indo-Pakistan war when Pakistan surrendered itself in front of India. Since the partition, India and Pakistan have been indulged in four wars (1947, 1965, 1971 and 1999).
The 1971 war between India and Pakistan was a major military conflict between the two countries.
On 16 December 1971, (48 years ago) 93,000 members of Pakistani troops raised white flags and surrendered themselves to the Indian Army and Mukti Bahini.
This conflict was a result of the Bangladesh Liberation war when Bangladesh (then East Pakistan) was fighting to get freedom from (West) Pakistan.
Besides, Bangladesh’s victory, it was a great moment of celebrations for Indian Army for their victory. Hence, the day is celebrated as the Vijay Diwas.
To commemorate the victory of the Indian Army, let us share some good messages, quotes with our friends and family members and showed the valour of army men who sacrificed their lives and fought for the nation like a warrior.
1. Let us salute to all our soldiers who are brave and protect us all throughout the day and night. Let us remember their fights and toil on this day.
2. Freedom in mind. Faith in words. Pride in our hearts. Memories of our souls. Jai Bharat!
3. You have never lived until you have almost died, and for those who chose to fight, life has a special flavor, the protected will never know.
4. Let’s remember the sacrifice of those brave soldiers who died in the line of duty to protect our great nation. Jai Bharat!
5. To my countrymen...I’m the Shield
To my enemies...I’m the Sword
6. Freedom of someone is safe untill the freedom of everyone is safe