The West Bengal WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2019 has declared the Class 10th results on its official website. Interested students can check their scores at the official website at wbbse.org or wbresults.nic.in.
This year, a total of 10.66 lakh candidates appeared for the Madhyamik exams that were held from 12th February to 22nd February.
Check district-wise top three toppers:
- East Midnapore topped with a pass percentage of 96.01%
- Second position secured by Kolkata
- Thir rank has secured by West Midnapore
Know how to check WBBSE Class 10th Result 2019:
1. Visit the official website of WBBSE at wbbse.org or wbresults.nic.in
2. Click on the link 'West Bengal Madhyamik Class 10 result 2019'
3. Fill your roll number, dob or the other details asked on the official page
4. Click on submit button to check your scores
5. WBBSE Class 10th result will appear on the official website of WBBSE
6. Download your results
7. Take a print out for future references
Candidates can also check WBBSE Class 10th results via SMS.
Here's how to check WBBSE Madhyamik 10th Result 2019 via SMS:
Aspirants can check their scores via SMS, just type WB10(space)(roll number) and send SMS to 54242/ 56263/58888.
This year, over 10 lakh candidates have appeared for the WBBSE Class 10th exam. WBBSE conducted the class 10th exam from February 12 to February 22, 2019.