The State Bank of India (SBI) will be going to close the recruitment for the post of SBI Probationary Officers (PO) today. Therefore, candidates who are left to apply for huge vacancies can submit their application form today.
As per the notification, SBI would close its application form today i.e. 22nd April 2019. Therefore, today is the last date to submit for the vacancies.
Earlier, SBI had released a total of 2000 vacancies for the recruitment of PO post.
Check out the vacancy details:
There is a total of 2000 vacancies released for the post of SBI PO
- General: 810 Posts
- EWS: 200 Posts
- OBC: 540 Posts
- SC: 300 Posts
- ST: 150 Posts
The selection for the post of SBI PO will be done on the basis of the three stages i.e. Preliminary exam, Main exam, and interview.
Candidates who will qualify all the above three stages will be considered eligible for the post of PO.
SBI will conduct the PO preliminary exam on June 8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th.
However, the admit card or the call letter will be available on the official website in the third week of May 2019.
The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 750 while for other categories the fees is Rs 125.
Important dates to remember:
- Online application begins: April 2
- Last date to submit application form: April 22, 2019
- Last date to make online fee payment: April 22, 2019
- SBI PO Prelims exam admit card available on: 3rd week of May 2019
- Online Preliminary Exam dates: 8th, 9th, 16th, and 16th June 2019
- Result of SBI PO Prelim Exam 2019: 1st week of July 2019
- Online Main exam: July 20, 2019