Candidates who wanted to work in the Steel Authority of India (SAIL) then, we have a good news for you that there is a vacancy in the SAIL on 156 posts. Therefore, candidates who are interested in this job opportunity can apply on the official website.
According to the notification, SAIL has released a job notification for 156 posts of operator-cum-technician and attendant-cum-technician posts on the official website, sail.co.in.
Applicants can submit their application form on or before 14th December 2018.
Here’s how to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of SAIL at sail.co.in.
2. Click on the link for the 156 posts vacancy
3. Submit your details asked on the application form
4. Submit your application fees
5. Click on Ok after submitting all details
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for future references
Check out the vacancy details:
SAIL has released 156 vacancies for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and attendant-cum-technician. Out of the total posts, there are 126 vacancies for positions of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee). While for Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) post, the recruitment will be done on 30 vacancies.
Candidates are advised to apply for the recruitment before the last date because after it you will miss the opportunity to submit your application form.