Hurry up! The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will soon to close its application process for the Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) recruitment drive. Therefore, candidates who have not applied for 1.3 lakh vacancies released by RRB in the last month, should apply before the last date.
As per the notification, the last date to apply for the RRB NTPC is 31st March 2019. However, RRB has released a total of 35,277 vacancies for RRB NTPC post on the website and the rest one lakh vacancies are for Group D Level 1 posts.
The application form for the posts can be submitted by visiting the official regional websites of RRB.
Check out the vacancies released under RRB NTPC Recruitment:
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 4,319
- Junior Time keeper: 17
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist: 760
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 4940
- Trains Clerk: 592
- Graduate posts: 24,649
- Goods Guard: 5748
- Traffic Assistant: 88
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist: 3164
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 5638
- Commercial Apprentice: 259
- Senior Time Keeper: 14
- Station Master: 6865
Check out dates to remember:
- Last date for the submission of application form is March 31, 2019.
- Application fees can be submitted up-till April 5, 2019.
To read detailed notification, click here.