The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has officially announced the results for the post of Specialist Officers (SO) exam that was held in 2018. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check their results at the official website of RBI at rbi.org.in.
Aspirants who have qualified the exam are now eligible to appear for the next stage i.e. interview. To check the cut-offs, candidates will have to check at the official website, where the list is available to see at rbi.org.in.
The final selection will be done after candidates would clear the interview round then only RBI would release the final merit list.
RBI has also released the results for grade B posts. Check out the list:
- Risk modelling
- Human resource management
- Data analytics
- Professional copy editing
- Forensic audit
Here’s how to download your RBI SO results:
1. Open the official website of RBI at rbi.org.in
2. Search a link on the end of the page and click on opportunities@RBI
3. You will be directed to a new page
4. Click on the results section
5. Click on the option which allows you to check mark sheet and cut-off marks
6. Click on the link of the post for which you applied for
7. Login yourself to check your marks and cut-off
8. Your result will appear on the page
9. Take a printout for further use