The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has announced a recruitment drive for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff in the Catering Unit. Candidates who want to work in the Ministry of Railways can take advantage of this job notification released at indianrailways.gov.in.
Indian Railways has released vacancies for Northern Railway as well as for South East Central Railways separately.
To know more vacancy details, scroll down to read the article:
The Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway, Delhi has invited application for over 100 MTS posts in Catering Unit.
Check RRC Northern Railways Recruitment 2019: Multi-Tasking Staff in the Catering Unit
- Catering Unit – Service Side: 94 Posts
- Catering Unit – Cooking Side: 24 Posts
Important Dates –
- Application Process ends: October 15, 2019 till 12 PM
- Tentative date for written examination: After October 31, 2019
Candidates who will qualify the exam will get the salary as per the Level 1 of the Pay Matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Eligibility Criteria –
Applicants should have qualified their class 10th exam along with ITI in Food Beverages/Food & Beverages Guest Services under CTS for Catering Unit – Service Side post. For the Catering Unit – Cooking Side, candidates should have passed class 10th with ITI in Bakery and Confectionery/Baker and Confectioner/Food & Production under CTS.
The minimum age limit required for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 33 years.
South East Central Railway Jobs:
The South East Central Railway, Bilaspur has released a job opportunity for Group C and Group D posts.
Check more details given below:
RRB South East Central Railways Post Details:
- Group ‘C’ (Level 2): 02
- Group ‘D’: 08
- For Group ‘C’ (Level 2): Applicants should have qualified class 12th with a minimum of 50 per cent marks or Higher qualification such as Graduate/Post Graduate degree OR IIT Passed in (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical and S&T departments) approved by NCVT or SCVT.
- For Group ‘D’: Applicants should have passed class 10th with National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) approved by NCVT OR 10th Passed with ITI (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical and S&T departments) OR 10th or IIT passed.
- Last date for online application: October 13, 2019