ONGC Petro Additions Limited (OPAL), Gujarat has invited applications for the posts of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Trainee on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 23rd August 2019.
As per the notification, OPAL released multiple vacancies under its latest recruitment to the post of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Trainee.
Check ONGC vacancy details:
Graduate Apprentice Training
Chemical Engineering -04
Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 04
Electronics & Communication Engineering - 01
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering - 01
Mechanical Engineering -02
Technician Apprenticeship Training
Chemical Engineering - 02
Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 02
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 01
Check eligibility criteria:
Applicants applying for the post must check the eligibility criteria required to apply for the vacancies released by ONGC OPAL.
- For Graduate Apprentice Training - Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline
- Technician Apprenticeship Training - Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline
Candidates who will qualify the ONGC exam will get the following per month salary:
- Graduate Apprentice Training - Rs. 10,000
- Technician Apprenticeship Training- Rs. 7,100
- Last Date of Online Application - 23 August 2019
- Tentative date of Written Test - 22 September 2019
Note: Check the official notification by clicking here.