The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released the job notification for the various Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts on its official website. Therefore, all the interested candidates can apply for the vacancies released at navodaya.gov.in.
As per the notification, aspirants can submit their application form for a total of 251 posts for both Teaching & Non-Teaching posts before 17th February 2019. However, the examination for the post will be held in the month of March 2019.
Check out more details released by NVS:
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 218 Posts
- Principal (Group-A) -25 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – 3 Posts
- Assistant (Group-C) – 2 Posts
- Computer Operator (Group-C) – 3 Posts
Dates to Remember:
- Online application process ends: February 14, 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application Fees: February 17, 2019
- Download admit card: March 10, 2019
- Date of Examination: Last week of March 2019
Check out the application fee:
- For the post of Principal and Assistant Commissioner (Administration), candidates will have to submit the application fee of Rs 1500.
- For PGTs, the application fee is of Rs 1000.
- For Assistant and Computer Operator, the application fee is of Rs 800.