Have you applied for the entrance examination for taking admission in master’s programmes like MA, MSc and MCA in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) then, here is a good news for you all. JNU has announced the entrance examination results in the 2018-19 session.
All the interested candidates who were appeared for the Master of Science (MSc), Master of Computer Application (MCA) and Master of Arts (MA) can check their results on the official website of JNU. As there is a notice on the official website which said that the result of JNU Entrance Examination 2018-19 for Master’s programmes has been declared (where viva voice is not prescribed).
Follow these steps to check your Master’s programmes results:
1. Open the official website of JNU at www.jnu.ac.in
2. Click on the admission tab given in the top of the navigation bar on the homepage of the official website
3. Click on the relevant link for checking your master’s programmes result
4. Enter your application number and password for checking your result
5. Click on Submit to see your result
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for future references
However, the entrance examination result for the undergraduate course like BA (Hons) was declared on 29 March 2018.
Candidates are advised to open the close tab on the JNU admission website to know what would be next steps of admission in the first year of the master’s programmes like Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc) and Masters in Computer Application.
Note: For more information and news, candidates should check the official website of JNU.