Candidates who are willing to build their career in the government sector and waiting for the opportunity. Here is a good news for them that Indian Postal has announced the vacancies for the aspirants.
The postal department has released the notification for the Mail Guard and Postman under the Indian Postal Recruitment 2018. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts before the last date of application, i.e. 15 March 2018.
Before applying for the posts, candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria for the job.
- Candidates should have the qualification at least 10th standard from any recognised board or university.
- All aspirants must have the age between 18 and 27 years.
- The selection of the applicants is completely based on the aptitude test and also according to their merit list.
- The application fees for the job is Rs 100. However, candidates from reserved category including women have been exempted from the Examination fees payment.
- The submission of application form was started from 14 February 2018.
- The application process will close on 15 March 2018.
- The last date for the fee payment at Post Office on 16 March 2018.
- On 22 March, the submission of the online application process will be closed finally.