The India Post department has invited an application for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Therefore, candidates who are having interest in the posts released by India Post then, they can apply for the vacancy released by the department.
As per the official website, India post has released 242 posts for the Multi-Tasking, so all the interested candidates can submit their online application forms on the official website at cpmgwbrecruit.in. All the eligible candidates can submit their online application form on or before 4th October. Candidates are advised that before applying for the vacancy, check the official website and go through the notification released by the India Post regarding the job detail.
Here’s how to apply for India Post Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of India Post at cpmgwbrecruit.in
2. Click on the link which provides the details about the India Post recruitment for MTS
3. Open the link and do the registration for the recruitment
4. Submit all your details after registration
5. Do the fees payment and also upload all your documents
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for future reference
Candidates must have pass the Class 10 from a recognized board or institute.
The minimum age limit for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 25 years.
For General and OBC candidates, the application fees are Rs 400 while for reserved category, applicants need not pay the fees for the application.