Candidates who wanted to work under the government organisation then here is a good job opportunity for you. The India Post-Mail Motor Service (MMS) has released the job notification for the candidates.
Candidates who will be selected for the post will get the salary under the 7th Central Pay Commission.
India Post has released the jobs on various posts like professor, reader, painter and other posts on the official website at indiapost.gov.in.
All the interested candidates can apply for the post before the 31st December 2018.
Here’s how to apply for India Post Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of India Post
2. Click on the link for the recruitment
3. Read the details about the posts and apply for the one you want
4. Register yourself
5. Upload your documents
6. Submit the application fees
7. Click on OK after completing the registration process
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future references
Check out the vacancy details of the recruitment:
- Number of posts for Motor Vehicle Mechanic- 09
- Number of posts for Motor Vehicle Electrician- 01
- Number of posts for Welder- 02
- Number of posts for Tyreman, Painter and Tinsmith- 01
Check out the categories-wise vacancies:
- UR - 08
- ST - 01
- OBC - 06
- ESM - 01
Candidates who are going to apply for the vacancy must fall in the age bracket of 21 to 30 years.
Selected candidates will get a monthly remuneration of Rs 19,900 under Level 2 of the 7th central pay commission (CPC).