Admissions open! The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has released the application form for various courses for the batch 2019-21 on its official website.
Candidates who wanted to take admission to various courses in the IIFT campuses in New Delhi and Kolkata then, they can submit their application form on the official website at tedu.iift.ac.in/iift.
However, the last date to apply for the Certificate programme is 15th March while the last date for MA (economics-specialisation in trade and finance) is April 2019.
Here’s how to apply for IIFT Admission 2019:
1. Open the official website of IIFT at tedu.iift.ac.in
2. Click on the link for the admission to the ‘new admissions’ link shown on the website
3. Register yourself for the application form
4. Upload your documents
5. Submit the application fee
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for further use