Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Tamil Nadu has released a job notification for the recruitment of 626 vacancies released on its official website.
Under its latest recruitment drive, ICDS will fill the positions for Block Co-ordinators, Block Project Assistants, District Co-ordinators (1 per District), District Project Assistant (1 per District), Accountant, Project Associate, and Financial Management on contractual basis.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment drive in the prescribed format before the application process ends.
According to the notification, the last date to apply for the vacancies is 21st June 2019. Therefore, aspirants are advised to apply for the post on or before the last date.
ICDS 626 Vacancy Details:
STATE PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT (SPMU)
- Consultant (Financial Management) – 1 Post
- Accountant – 2 Posts
- Project Associate – 2 Posts
DISTRICT LEVEL HELP DESK (DLHD’S)
- District Co-ordinators (1 per District – 21 Posts
- District Project Assistant (1 per District) – 21 Posts
BLOCK LEVEL HELP DESK (BLHD’S)
- Block Co-ordinators (1 per Block) - 287
- Block Project Assistants – 287+5
Check Eligibility Criteria:
- Consultant (Financial Management) – Candidates should hold the degree of CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA) or MBA (Finance) from a recognized institute with at least 55% marks.
- Project Associate – Graduate in Computer Science or IT At least 2 years of work experience in the relevant field Formal training in IT/mobile applications.
- Accountant – Applicants should have PG degree in Commerce/ Accounting/ CWA-Inter/CA Inter with at least 50% marks.
- District Coordinator - Graduate in Computer Science or IT At least 2 years experience in application maintenance & support.
- District Project Assistant – Aspirants should hold the Bachelor’s in Food & Nutrition / Social Work / Sociology / Home Science / Dietetics / Child Development / Extension Education / Rural Development / DPH / PG Diploma in Management.
- Block Project Assistants – Graduate degree required to apply for the post viz. Food and Nutrition / Dietetics / Home Science / Child Development / Extension Education / Rural Development / Social Work / Sociology
- Block Co-ordinators (1 per Block) - Graduate in Computer Science / IT At least 2 years experience of working with technology and software application support
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date of Application - 21 June 20
Note: To know more detailed information about eligibility criteria, candidates should visit the official website of ICDS TN at http://icds.tn.nic.in/.