Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) Probationary Officer (PO) admit cards or call letters are now available on the official website www.ibps.in. "Click here to download your Preliminary Online Examination Call Letter for CWE PO/MT VI" read a notification on the official website.
Please notice, the last date to download the admit card or call letter is 27 November, 2016.
Steps to download IBPS Preliminary Online Examination Admit Card
1. Visit the official website of the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection: ibps.in
2. Once the page loads, a notification will be visible on the top of the page which states: Click here to download your Preliminary Online Examination Call Letter for CWE PO/MT VI
3. Click on it. A new page will open in a separate window.
4. Now, enter your registration number / roll number along with the password (date of birth filled in the application form)
5. You'll now be able to download the IBPS PO exam admit card
About IBPS PO exam
This year, IBPS PO exam will be held for 8822 Probationary Officer vacancies across several banks in India. In 2016, 20 banks are participating in the exam: Allahabad bank, Andhra bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara bank, central bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab and Sind bank, syndicate bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
The IBPS PO Prelims exam will be conducted on 20 November, 2016.
An online test, the exam has sections from English language, Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning. Candidates need to attempt questions worth 100 marks in 1 hour. Candidate who qualify in the Prelims will next appear for the Mains. Those qualifying in Mains, can then appear for an interview at any bank.