The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will shortly to announce the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Results for 2017 Mains examination. As per the reports, the result likely to declared by today evening i.e. 24 January 2018.
The IBPS RRB VI officer scale exam was held on various bank centres throughout the country for the post of Office Assistants. The preliminary for IBPS RRB exam was conducted in the month of September 2017. Whereas, the IBPS RRB Mains exam was held in the month of November 2017.
According to the reports, more than lakhs of students across the nation had appeared for the examination.
The aspirants who got selected for the Mains exam, on the basis of merit list they will deemed as qualified finally.
As soon as the results get declared, students can check it on the official website of IBPS.
Know the steps to check your result:
1. Open ibps.in
2. Click on RRB Office Assistant
3. Click on the link to view ‘online mains exam score card status for CWE RRB officer scale I ’ running on the top of the page
4. Then log in your registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
5. Enter the captcha code as seen in the image
6. Finally, Click on login to see scorecard
Note: For more information regarding result news and other news, visit IBPS website regularly.