Intelligence Bureau (IB) has invited applications for various posts on the official website. The vacancies have released under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Therefore, candidates who are willing to join Intelligence Bureau (IB) can apply for the vacancies released on the official website. As per the notification released by IB, there are a total of 318 vacancies for the post of Assistant Security Officer (General) (ASO), Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l (ACIO) and others.
However, the application forms can be sent to the IB office within 60 days from the date of publishing the vacancy.
Check out vacancy details released by IB:
- Deputy Director/Tech – 3 Posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l/Executive - 54 Posts
- Senior Accounts Officer – 2 Posts
- Senior Research Officer– 2 Posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone – 1 Post
- Security Officer (Technical) – 6 Posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech – 7 Posts
- Assistant Security Officer(General) – 10 Posts
- Accountant – 26 Posts
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical) – 12 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse – 1 Post
- Caretaker – 4 Posts
- Research Assistant – 2 Posts
- Personal Assistant -7 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer-ll/Tech – 167 Posts
- Halwai Cum Cook -11 Posts
- Nursing Orderly – 2 Posts
Last date to apply:
As per the notification, the last date to apply for the vacancy is 24th April 2019.
Know how to apply for IB Recruitment 2019:
Candidates who are having interest for the vacancies that has been released by thelntelligence Bureau can send their application forms to the following address:
Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21.
Note: Candidates who are willing to apply for the vacancy can check the details on the official website of IB.