The University of Delhi (DU) will begin its online application process for undergraduate courses from 1 June.
With less than a day to go for the registration process for the online UG admissions, candidates must keep all the required documents on hand, with scanned/digital copies saved for easy access.
To ensure a hassle-free registration process, Catch brings you a list of 10 things that every candidate must keep handy for the online DU admission 2016. Take a look:
1. Scanned copies or PDFs of Class 10 (X) Board Examination Certificate and Class 10 (X) marksheet.
2. Scanned copies or PDFs of Class 12 (XII) marksheet and Class 12 (XII) Provisional certificate/Original certificate.
3. A scanned copy of recent Character certificate.
4. Students outside Delhi will need to keep handy scanned copies of the Transfer Certificate from their school/college as well as a migration certificate from the Board/University from where they have cleared their senior secondary exam.
5. A scanned copy/digital copy of recent photograph (passport size).
6. A scanned copy of signature.
7. Scanned copies of the following:
- SC/ST/PwD/OBC certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable).
- Kashmiri Migrant Certificate issued by Divisional Commissioner / Relief Commissioner (if applicable).
- CW Quota: Education concession certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable).
- Sports/ECA Distinction certificates of last three years in descending order (1 April 2013 to 31 March 2016).
8. Candidates will have to provide a fully functional email-id(s) and phone number(s) in order to register and receive timely notifications.
9. For the application fee, candidates will need to keep their Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Wallet ready. The fee is non-refundable. Please visit the official DU website for more information.
10. After filling up all the details, a login ID and a password will be provided. Keep them handy for future references.