The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the application form for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 exam on its official website. Therefore, candidates who are waiting for 2019 CTET notification then, CBSE has released the official Information Brochure.
As per the notification, CBSE CTET online application process has begun from 5th February.
Therefore, applicants can register themselves for the examination before the last date. This year, CBSE will conduct the CTET on 7th July 2019. The application link for the application has been activated on the website. So, candidates don’t waste your time and apply for the exam as soon as possible.
Here's how to apply for CBSE CTET 2019 Application Form:
i. Open the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
ii. Look for the link to submit your online application form
iii. Log in yourself to submit your online form
iv. Submit all your details asked on the official page
v. Upload your documents and photo & signature in the format
vi. Submit your fees as per demanded by the Board
vii. Click OK
viii. Download your form
ix. Take a printout for future references
Check out the important dates to remember:
- Online application strat from: 5th February 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: March 5, 2019
- Last date for submission of application fee: March 8, 2019 (before 3:30 pm)
- Online correction in application form: March 14-20, 2019
- Display of final status of application: March 25, 2019
- Date of examination: July 7, 2019