Central Board of Secondary Education exam will be conducted from 5 March 2018 for Class 10th, 12th Board examination 2018.
CBSE had already released the admit card on the official website to download or students can also collect their admit card from their schools.
The board also issued also important instructions for all the students before the examination that each and every student who is appearing must advise to download and also take a print out for future reference.
These things you should check in your exam:
1. Every student checks your roll number which is the most important thing. In case of mistake, you should immediately inform the board.
2. Because board exam documents not only necessary during the exam time but also important to other government.
3. Check your exam centre number which will help you in knowing your examination centre.
4. As per the CBSE instruction, you have to attest your photograph on admit card and also check your signature. Because without it you will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
5. It is advised to check your personal information on admit card like father's name, mother's name, school's name and category.
6. Check the important information of examination subject-wise. including paper codes, dates and subjects and exam time also.
7. Do not forget to see the Principal signature and stamp on the admit card. Because without it you won't allow appearing for the examination.