The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has announced the results for Bihar Board Class 10th results on the official website today.
The matric result were announced by the Bihar Education Minister Krishna Nandan Prasad Verma, Chairman Anand Kishor and Principal Secretary R K Mahajan.
Prerna Raj has topped the exam with 91.4 per cent while the second position is jointly shared by Pragya and Shikha Kumari. The third rank is bagged by Anupriya Kumari who scored 452 marks.
This year 68.89% have passed the exam a with a rise of 18.77% from the previous year.
According to the official notification, the results have announced at 4:30 pm. Students who had appeared for the examination can check their results at biharboard.ac.in.
Here’s how to check your Bihar Board Class 10th or BSEB high school results 2018:
1. Open the official website of Bihar Board at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
2. Click on the result link which shows the Bihar Board Class 10th result 2018.
3. Enter your details asked on the official website like roll number and dob.
4. Click on Ok to submit your details
5. Your results will be appeared on the official website of Bihar Board
6. Download your Bihar Board Class 10th result
7. Take a print out for future reference
The results for Bihar Board Class 10th has been announced by State Education Minister Krishnanandan Prasad Verma at a press conference at BSEB Patna office.
Bihar Board had successfully conducted the Bihar Board Class 10th examination in the month February. BSEB had announced the results of BSEB Matric Results 2018 for over 17 lakh candidates who had appeared for the examination.
However, the results for Class 10th has been delayed from the month of May and finally the results has announced today’s evening.
Earlier, the results have to be announced on 20h June but after the missing 42,000 answer sheets, once again, Board has to postpone the results announcement date from 20th June to 26th June.