Bank of Baroda (BOB) has invited application form for the post of Specialist IT Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies by visiting the official website of BOB.
The recruitment process for the post will be started from 13th July 2019. While the last date to apply for the vacancies is August 2, 2019.
As per the notification, the bank will recruit the aspirants for the positions like Specialist Officers in Scale II and Scale III as Manager IT, Senior Manager-IT.
To check eligibility for the posts, scroll down to read.
Know BOB Recruitment Details:
Bank of Baroda aims to fill a total of 35 vacancies for the posts of Specialist IT Officers.
Check post-wise vacancy details:
- Manager IT (Unix Administrator) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (Linux Administrator) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (Windows Administrator) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (SQL) Administrator – 2 Posts
- Manager IT (Data Center administration -Building Management System) – 2 Posts
- Manager IT (ETL Developer) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (Oracle Administrator) – 2 Posts
- Manager IT (Network Administration) – 2 Posts
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator Web Sphere) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator Web Logic) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (Software Developer – 5 Posts
- Manager IT (Finacle Developer) – 6 Posts
- Senior Manager IT(Finacle Developer) – 5 Posts
- Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator) – 2 Posts
- Senior Manager IT (ETL Developer) – 1 Post
- Senior Manager IT (Software Developer) – 2 Posts
Bank of Baroda SO Posts Eligibility Criteria
Manager IT – Candidates should have the degree in 4 years B.E/ BTech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications from a recognized university/institute and also have minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) marks.
Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator) – He/she should hold the degree of B.E/ BTech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications from a recognized university/institute recognized by the Govt. of India
Note: To know detailed information about educational qualification, visit the official website of BOB.
- Senior Manager-IT – Candidates should fall in the age bracket from 28 to 35 Years
- Manager IT - The minimum age limit for the vacancy is 25 years while the maximum age limit for the post is 32 Years.
The selection to the post will be based on the online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for the further selection process for the posts in Scale-II, and Scale III in various disciplines of Information Technology followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
- General/ OBC - Rs. 600/- plus taxes
- SC/ST/PwD - Rs. 100/- plus taxes
Important Dates To Remember:
- Online application form and fee can be submitted from - 13 July 2019
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application and Fee - 02 August 2019