Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar yesterday announced the biggest project of Dharma Productions, Takht that will be directed by Karan Johar. The film Takht is going to be one of the biggest projects of Indian cinema, however, on the other hand, not just Takht but Karan Johar is coming up with several big projects.
If we see the production house Dharma Productions then they are going to give us 10 films that will surely rule at the box office. From 2018 to 2020, Dharma Productions is going to have the most films in any production house ever in Bollywood.
1. Drive - Sushant Singh Rajput is the first time going to work with Karan Johar in the film called Drive. The film is directed Tarun Mansukhani and also stars Jacqueline Fernandez is releasing on 7th September 2018.
2. Simmba - Like Sushant, Ranveer Singh also first time has collaborated with Karan Johar for the film Simmba, directed by Rohit Shetty. The film also stars Sara Ali Khan is releasing on 28th December 2018.
3. Student of the year 2 - Director Punit Malhotra is making a sequel of 2012 released Karan Johar's film and this time the star cast will be Tiger Shroff, Tara Sutaria, and Ananya Pandey. The film is releasing on 10th May 2019.
4. Kesari - Akshay Kumar is doing a film based on Battle of Saragarhi under Dharma Productions and it will release on 22 March 2019.
6. Brahmastra - The first super-hero film of Dharma Productions, director Ayan Mukerji is making a supernatural film taking Ranbir Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Mouni Roy, and Nagarjuna in the leading roles. The film is releasing on Independence Weekend 2019.
7. Rannbhoomi - Bollywood hit pair director Shashank Khaitan and actor Varun Dhawan are once again collaborating for their third project Rannbhoomi. This film will be releasing in 2020.
8. Takht- Karan Johar himself will direct the biggest project of Dharma Productions, Takht and the film will star Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, Janhvi Kapoor and others. This film is also releasing in 2020.
9. Good News - Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Diljit Dosanjh, Kiara Advani are collaborating for another Dharma venture dealing with the issue of surrogate child. This film is also line up for 2020.
10. Vikram Batra biopic - Sidharth Malhotra is going to play the role of Major Vikram Batra in a new war drama. This film is also in the line for 2020.