The trailer of Shah Rukh Khan starrer movie Zero has come out and it has already created a lot of buzz. From concept to the visuals everything is just fine in the trailer of this film. One hand, Shah Rukh plays the role of dwarf man Bauua Singh, then Anushka Sharma plays Aafia, a physically-challenged scientist, and Katrina Kaif as Babita, a Bollywood actress.
Although, Anushka Sharma is all set to surprise us but there is one character Bauua Singh played by King Khan who is totally a surprise package. The funniest thing about his character is one-liners that are really amazing and funny. Here we have come up with dialogues of Bauua Singh aka Shah Rukh Khan.
1. 38 ki umar me jo log kunware ghumte hai na pandey, unhe baarish se darr nahi lagta
2. Shaadi kise karni thi, humare yaha plot dekhne ke paise thodi lagte hai
3. Ek wohi toh thi jiski aankhon me aankhe daal ke mai dekh sakta tha, wo mere barabar thi aur mai uske barabar
4. Agar uske saath hota toh zindagi barabari ki kateti, par zindagi kaatni kise thi, hume toh jini thi
5. Hum kisi ke barabar ho sake yeh sapna bhagwan ne humse cheen liya tha aur badle me humne bhagwan se pure hindustan ka sapna cheenliya
6. Ek toh tumhari gandi aadaton ki wajah se height meri reh gayi, gutkha khate ho gapa gap sperm chotte pad gaye tumhare or kya
The film that stars Anushka Sharma, Katrina Kaif, and Shah Rukh Khan in the leading roles is going to release on 21st December 2018.