Today the whole nation is celebrating the Republic day and this is surely a proud moment for the nation to show their power to the whole world. In cinema also many times filmmakers have given a proud moment to the nation and some films that motivated the whole country. In one of them was Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra's Rang De Basanti that changed a perception of patriotism and inspired the youth for changing the nation.
The Aamir Khan multi-starrer film faced lots of protests while it was releasing but once it released then maybe there was someone even in youth who were not cried while watching this film in theatres. The film was a story of some youngsters who resemble themselves in current generation freedom fighters.
There were many scenes that gave us a proud and inspiring moment, and even some dialogues that were enough to say the youth - 'Get Up and Something for the nation'.
Here are some patriotic and motivation dialogues of the film.
1. Zindagi jeene ke do hi tarike hote hai ... ek jo ho raha hai hone do, bardaasht karte jao ... ya phir zimmedari uthao usse badalneki.
2. Koi bhi desh perfect nahin hota ... usse behtar banana padta hai.
3. Police me bharti honge, military join karenge, IAS banenge, Politics ka hissa bankar es desh ki sarkar chalayenge... Ye desh badlega, hum badlenge ese...
4. Mujhe hamesha lagta tha ki duniya mein do tarah ke insaan hote hain ... ek joh chupchap maut ka daman thaam lete hain ... aur doosre joh rote chilaate maut ki taraf badhte hain ... aur phir main teesre kisam ke insaanon se mila
5. Ab bhi jiska khoon na khaula, khoon nahin voh paani hai ... joh desh ke kaam na aaye woh bekaar jawani hai
The film was released on 26th January 2006, and today is 26th January 2018 but still, the film is relevant and it always asks youth what you have done for your country.